The Petrified Grassland is a massive area that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, the zone is viewed as a grassland, a large open area covered with grasses. The zone borders many areas including but not limited to:
There are three notable landmarks of importance located in the zone:
- Ancient Ribcage - A massive ribcage of an unknown ancient animal can be found in the middle of the zone. It is notably known as a natural spawn-point of the Ancient Titanium Knight.
- Archaeologist's Tent - The tent set up by the Archaeologist near The Pits Key Door (the glowing purple door) acting as the entrances of The Pits and Petrified Grassland.
- The Pits Key Door - The glowing purple door acting as the gateway between Petrified Grassland and The Pits. This can only be accessed via equipping a Peapod Necklace.
Overall, Petrified Grassland serves as an area where players can participate in a variety of activities that the zones offer, such as its diversity of mobs and/or harvestables that flourish the territories of Petrified Grassland.
- The word 'Petrified' in its name references the many archaeologist's discoveries that were dug up, referring to the ancient ribcage and several dug-up holes seen along the pathways leading to The Rolling Road.
- The Petrified Grassland during nighttime is usually described as dangerous as mobs often spawn in this particular area.