Pellets are obtainable items that can be acquired in the Frontier, used as ammunition for the Pellet Gun. Pellets can be purchased from Hunter Jack in Topple Town at a price of 10 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring Pellets include the following:
- A possible drop from the Grey Rabbit - 1 Pellet.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest - 50 Pellets.
- A possible drop from certain birds.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest - 15 Pellets.
There's not much to say about the appearance of Pellets, other than that it's likely made out of lead or plastic. Other than that, it looks realistic to pellets in real life.
Pellets can stack on top of pre-existing collections of Pellets, taking up only one inventory slot. As mentioned previously in the article, the Pellets serves as ammunition for the Pellet Gun.
If the players do not have any usages for it whatsoever, they may sell it to a selling vendor at a price of 5 gold per 'piece'.
- Like most items from the Frontier's release to the Otherworld Update, it can be obtained from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.