- Alias: T-poser
There are seven known attacks that the Path Gambler can perform:
- Short Strike - The Path Gambler will quickly strike the ground on either side of it with its arms if close to the player.
- Long Strike - The Path Gambler will rear back before swinging and extending its arms forward, hitting a medium distance in front of it if close to the player.
- Explosive Blasts - Casts a spell depicting a chaotic pattern of squares and crosses, before drawing its arms upward and causing explosions randomly within a medium distance of the Path Gambler.
- Forcefield - Casts a spell depicting an open circle inside another open circle, creating a field in the shape of a straight line, circle, square, or pentagon, quickly dealing damage to players nearby.
- Laserbeam Frenzy - Casts a spell containing four horizontal lines, signifying that the Path Gambler will unleash a frenzy of laser-beams towards the players.
- Reflexive - Casts a spell indicating two arrows pointing at each other, glowing with reflective light. Until the light wears off, the Path Gambler will return all damage dealt to it to the player it was attacked by.
- Teleportation - If the Path Gambler does not receive damage or attack for too long, it will extend all its arms outwards and warp away in a puff of smoke.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Path Gambler. Any claims of "missing items" that the Path Gambler could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Whisper
- 15% chance for Red Yesterday Hat
- 1% chance for Brain Monocle
- 0.8% chance for Fashion Hat
- 0.4% chance for Fire Hood
- 0.4% chance for Ice Hood
- 0.2% chance for Otherworld Boots
- 0.2% chance for Noble Blue Seed
- 0.1% chance for Fire Spellbound Mage Bottoms
- 0.1% chance for Fire Spellbound Mage Top
- 0.1% chance for Ice Spellbound Mage Bottoms
- 0.1% chance for Ice Spellbound Mage Top
- 0.1% chance for Rusty Trophy
- 0.1% chance for Gift Tree Seed
To kill the Path Gambler, the players should stand far away from the Path Gambler to prevent it from damaging you with its spells, or even far enough where they are unable to even cast the spells . From there, they should use ranged and/or magic weapons to eliminate the mob. The Path Gambler will teleport away if it stops receiving damage for too long while unable to attack, so be sure to continue damaging it periodically so it doesn't do so.
- The Path Gambler is repeatedly memed for doing the 'T-pose', supposedly asserting its dominance on the players.
- The Path Gambler is one of the most sought after mobs in The Nightmare due to having the possibility of dropping a Rusty Trophy, one of the rarest collectables of The Nightmare.
- If a Path Gambler uses its teleportation attack to despawn, it will still take up the cap for the maximum number of Path Gamblers that can exist at once in a specific area, meaning that if two (in most areas - the End of the Road has a spawn cap of three) are allowed to teleport away in this fashion in an area, no more Path Gamblers will spawn in that area.