- Alias: Oddity Caster, T-poser, Wizard Monster, Whisper
There are six known attacks that the Path Gambler can perform:
- Hand Swipes - If the player is close to the Path Gambler, the Path Gambler will thrust all of their hands towards the players.
- Explosive Blasts - Casts a spell with random symbols. For the next several seconds, tiny orbs of light will appear around the Path Gambler and explode shortly afterward, dealing heavy damage.
- Forcefield - Casts a spell with an open circle inside another open circle, producing a similarly circular field around itself and dealing damage to players who are too close to it.
- Laserbeam Frenzy - Casts a spell containing four horizontal lines, signifying that the Path Gambler will unleash a frenzy of laser-beams towards the players.
- Reflexive - Casts a spell indicating two arrows pointing at each other, glowing with reflective light. Until the light wears off, the players will receive back the damage they had dealt against the monster.
- Teleportation - If the Path Gambler does not receive damage or attack for too long, it will extend all its arms outwards and warp away in a puff of smoke.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Path Gambler. Any claims of "missing items" that the Path Gambler could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Whisper
- 15% chance for Red Yesterday Hat
- 1% chance for Brain Monocle
- 0.8% chance for Fashion Hat
- 0.4% chance for Fire Hood
- 0.4% chance for Ice Hood
- 0.2% chance for Otherworld Boots
- 0.2% chance for Noble Blue Seed
- 0.1% chance for Fire Spellbound Mage Bottoms
- 0.1% chance for Fire Spellbound Mage Top
- 0.1% chance for Ice Spellbound Mage Bottoms
- 0.1% chance for Ice Spellbound Mage Top
- 0.1% chance for Rusty Trophy
- 0.1% chance for Gift Tree Seed
To kill the Path Gambler, the players should stand far away from the Path Gambler to prevent it from casting its spell. From there, they should use ranged and/or magic weapons to eliminate the mob. The Path Gambler will teleport away if it stops receiving damage for too long while unable to attack, so be sure to continue damaging it periodically so it doesn't do so.
- The Path Gambler is repeatedly memed for doing the 'T-pose', supposedly asserting its dominance on the players.
- It has only a 0.1% chance of dropping the Rusty Trophy.