- Alias: Beyblade, Otherworldly Dollhunter, Sawblade, Spinner, Techno-Nerd
The Otherworldly Dollhunter appears to be a living mechanical being that is considered to be quick and agile, yet also being strong enough to kill poorly-equipped and unwary players. It is seen in various locations of the Frontier. It also makes an appearance on the 46th floor of the Otherworld Tower, They Live In The Same House, serving as one of the main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks the Otherworldly Dollhunter can perform:
- Jab - Attempts to jab its sword into the player.
- Sharp Spins - Lies down on the ground before spinning in a circular motion towards the player's current position, inflicting large amounts of damage in the process.
- Swing - Swings its sword at the player in front of itself.
In order to avoid this, a player should find an elevated platform that enables them to distance themselves from the Otherworldly Dollhunter. They should make sure that the mob itself cannot actually reach the players as its agile and dangerous nature can result in the player's death.
If the player is in the Otherworld Tower, however, they should attempt to stand on the head of the doll-like monster. Standing on the jester-like mob can result in death. From there, they can attack the mob. If the player is a melee user and in this case, they should create a different strategy to counteract this mob)
Overall, the players should use flight and/or jump-boosting equipment as an advantage to assist them. Mushroom Parasol is a useful tool that could avoid most of the mob's attacks.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- Despite being dubbed as the "Otherworldly Dollhunter", they do not hunt Dolls.
- It is not recommended to kill this with poorly-equipped equipment as its damage is equivalent to the damage of an Ancient Onyx Knight. (inflicts huge amounts of damage)
- It is often compared to a meme known as the Fidget Spinner. It is also nicknamed as the "Beyblade", "Annoying Dude", and "Why Did You Do This To Me?"
- The Otherworldly Dollhunter drops Doll Eyes as it is visible that they use the eyes for sight.