- Alias: Ogre, Green Ogre
The Ogre is a hostile humanoid that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are described as ogres with green skin that wields a wooden club. They are typically found in areas such as Greenhorn Grove and the Ancient Forest.
It also makes an appearance on the 1st floor of the Otherworld Tower, The Way It Starts, serving as an obstacle as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Ogre can perform:
- Overhead Slam - The Ogre will begin to lunge towards the player's current position in an attempt to crush their head with its club.
- Side Slash - Swings its club at the player in front of itself.
- Smash - Wields its club with both limbs in an attempt to direct its club in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Ogre. Any claims of "missing items" that the Ogre could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ogre Bone
- 50% for Apple
- 50% for another Apple
- 5% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 5% chance for Spurtle Mushroom
- 1% chance for Outlaw's Cap
- 1% chance for Royal Bronze Helmet
- 1% chance for Spurtle Mushroom
- 0.1% chance for Grateful Frog