- Alias: Office Bot, Mad Scientist's Minion, Office Boi
The Office Bot is a mechanical humanoid-like figure that is summoned by The Employer on the 38th floor of the Otherworld Tower, I am Home From Work, serving as a summoned entity that will distract and annoy the players as they try to fight against the floor's current enemies.
There are three attacks that the Office Bot can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player and then quickly jumps towards them in an attempt to hit the player with their sword in the process.
- Slash - Slashes the players with its sword.
- Swing - Swings its weapon at the players.
A popular strategy is by luring the summoned minions off the platform with the usage of flight-equipment and/or a Mushroom Parasol. Another popular method is by standing on the main boss of the floor while using area-affecting weapons such as the Greater Storms Spellbook to inflict large amounts of damage to both the main obstacle and its minions.
- It was first seen and leaked from one of Spectrabox's teasers before the introduction of the Otherworld Update.
- It is one of the few summoned entities in-game alongside with the Weeping Turret and the Magma Spitter.
- If it's not killed, eventually, hordes of Office Bots will pile up on top of each other, sweeping the players with its swords as time passes by.