The Noble Blue Seed is one of the eight seeds that can be obtained and cultivated by the players from gardening, a feature introduced during the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.
The Noble Blue Seed can be purchased from Mr. Sims in Topple Hill, at a price range between 90,000 gold and 140,000 gold. The Noble Blue Seed can also be purchased from the Green Golem in the Nightmare at a price of 100,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Noble Blue Seed include the following:
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Industry Giant.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Spiker.
- A possible reward from achieving victory in the race with the Racing Clown.
- A possible serving served from The Deli's waits.
In appearance, the Noble Blue Seed is a large roundish-squared seed that possesses varying hues of green, yellow, and blue. The colors used and chosen for the seed can symbolize the colors of happiness and nobility. A small smile can be seen on the front of the seed.
Players can use this to cultivate and grow a Noble Blue Flower if they desire to do so. After two hours had passed, the seed will have grown into a Noble Blue Flower, an NPC that can be interacted with in order to get one of the three beans and/or a piece of Litter depending on the options the players had chosen. Other than that, players have the option to sell the Noble Blue Seed to a selling vendor at a selling price of 88,000 gold.
- It is typically farmed by players for the rewards that the Noble Blue Flower gives after selecting an option.