- Alias: Mushroom Head, Mushroom Man, Mimic Mushroom
The Mushroom Head is a hostile mushroom humanoid-like figure that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. It is described as a red spotted mushroom humanoid figure that retains a tall stature.
It is typically seen semi-buried in the ground. Attempted harvest of the mushroom head will result in the Mushroom Head leaping out of the ground before attacking the players.
There are two attacks that the Mushroom Head can perform:
- Beam - Shoots out a beam of white energies at the player's current position.
- Spore Cloud - Releases a poisonous cloud of spores out of its body.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Mushroom Head. Any claims of "missing items" that the Mushroom Head could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for a Giant Mushroom Stump
- 90% chance for Firefly Stones
- 10% chance for Mushroom Parasol
- 10% chance for Spinner Rattle
- 0.69% chance for Ranger's Backpack