- Alias: Munsk
The Munsk is a hostile beast that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are described to be creatures resembling similar to a reptile with a tree growing on its back. The Munsk are typically seen in various spots of The Pits, but also makes an appearance in areas such as Topple Lake and Great Pine Forest.
There are four attacks that the Munsk can perform:
- Dived Bite - Crouches down in an attempt to bite the player and swishing its head from left to right while its tail also swishes in the opposite direction.
- Kicks - Kicks with its left limb before moving using the right limb.
- Stomp - Attempts to stomp on the players with its limbs, while making a small leap towards the player's current position. This attack can hit the player twice.
- Stretched Bite - Extends its neck to hover above the player's head in an attempt to bite the player's head off.
- Despite its most common spawn area being The Pits a land of many dangerous creatures, the Munsk is much easier to fight than its lava variant.
- The Munsk may be a reference to the unicorns in Terraria, found in the biome The Hallow. However, this is unlikely, given the massive design differences.
- It is possible to acquire armor pieces of the Crabsuit set from the Munsk as a rare drop.