- Alias: Munsk
The Munsk is a hostile beast that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are described to be creatures resembling similar to a reptile with a tree growing on its back. The Munsk are typically seen in various spots of The Pits, but also makes an appearance in areas such as Topple Lake and Great Pine Forest.
There are four attacks that the Munsk can perform:
- Dived Bite - Crouches down in an attempt to bite the player and swishing its head from left to right while its tail also swishes in the opposite direction.
- Kicks - Kicks with its left limb before moving using the right limb.
- Stomp - Attempts to stomp on the players with its limbs, while making a small leap towards the player's current position. This attack can hit the player twice.
- Stretched Bite - Extends its neck to hover above the player's head in an attempt to bite the player's head off.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Munsk. Any claims of "missing items" that the Munsk could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Munsk Chompers
- 75% chance for Aqua Shorts
- 5% chance for Firefly Stones
- 0.3% chance for Crabsuit Headgear
- 0.3% chance for Crabsuit Top
- 0.3% chance for Crabsuit Legs
- 0.3% chance for Spinner Rattle