The Mud Ring is a ring equipment that can be obtained in the Frontier. It is acquired via purchasing it from Amy Thistlewitch located in Blackrock Mountain at a price of 500,000 gold. There are other viable methods of acquiring a Mud Ring, such as:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present
- A possible rare drop from the Mud Genie
The Mud Ring is described to be a tough ring made of hardened mud, as implied by its description. It shares some resemblance to the Mud Genie, as well as its drop, the Mud Gem. Its main colors are a variety of brown shades, as well as purple shades.
The Mud Ring is usually not recommended to beginner players as it only provides 5 defense points, slightly reducing the damage taken from mobs. There are other alternatives that other players will suggest, such as the Ring of Power or the Scorched Soul's Ring that could provide better benefits than a Mud Ring.
The Mud Ring is truly recommended for endgame players who focus on defense as each point of defense makes a large difference.
- The Mud Ring's main color, brown, is often depicted to be a symbolic color used to visualize support, structure, and protection, hence why it only provides defense.
- The number of points it provides (defense), its price, and selling price all have the number '5' in it. It is a possible reference to the five classical elements, earth, water, fire, air, and void in Hinduism and other religions and philosophies.
- The ring appears to be made with a Mud Gem, as well as several solid mud blocks that secure it.