- Alias: Mud Genie, Dirt Shlashk
The Mud Genie is a hostile spiritual-like entity that can be found in the Frontier. They are described as an unusual-looking genie made out of mud with purple eyes.
There are three attacks that the Mud Genie can perform:
- Beam - Shoots out a beam of white energies at the player's current position.
- Spin - Spins around in an attempt to hit the player in the process if within melee range.
- Swipes - Swipes at the players with its claws.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Mud Genie. Any claims of "missing items" that the Mud Genie could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Mud Gem
- 11% chance for another
- 5% chance for Ratdog Tooth
- 5% chance for Troll Tooth
- 2% chance for Strangeman's Shell
- 0.1% chance for Springtwig Eye
- 0.1% chance for The Object From Earth
- They are often compared to the Primeval Genie.
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it is considered as one of the various mobs that are rarely seen in the Frontier.
- It seems to prefer warmer environments than colder environments as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- During development, it was initially called a Dirt Shlashk before it was later changed to a Mud Genie.