Mr. Sims is one of the many inhabitants introduced during the Ratboy's Nightmare Update. He can be found in the open market located at Topple Hill. The vendor sells a variety of seeds that players can purchase and use while they are performing gardening activities on available plots. These include but are not limited to:
List of Dialogues
- "Looking for seeds? I'm your man."
- "I want to shop."
- "Can you tell me about gardening?"
- "Sure can, it's pretty easy to tell you the truth."
- "All you need is a seed, a plot, and some time - that's really all there is to it!"
- "Just plant your seed in a plot, like the one right over there, and with a little bit of time you'll have a fully grown plant!"
- "Some plants can have good and bad harvests, and vary on how much they produce. It's not a guarantee you'll make your gold back from a seed, but most of the time you will."
- Although there are currently 8 available seeds as of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update, the Mandrake Seed cannot be purchased from Mr. Sims.