- Alias: Moose Punk
The Moose Punks are hulking moose-like humanoid figures that can be found on the 37th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Moose Punks, serving as the main obstacles of the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are two variations of the Moose Punks; a golden version and a silver version. The only main difference that makes them unique is their colors. Other than that, they are treated as the same species.
There are four attacks that either Moose Punk can perform:
- Quick Slam - Wields it clubs and attempts to bash the player's head in front of them as quick as possible.
- Sluggish Slam - Wields its club behind its back before attempting to bash the player's head in front of them at a slow and steady pace.
- Swing - Swings its club from left to right in front of itself in an attempt to harm the players.
- Swipe - Swipes the players in front of them with its arm.
It is suggested to take down one of the two available Moose Punks as soon as possible, while also using Mushroom Parasol and/or Wings. Be wary that the Moose Punks respond to the players very slowly, which will prove to be a great advantage while fighting against the two mobs.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- Their sluggish behavior makes them quite easy to defeat, hence why they are given the Intermediate status.