The Member's Keycard is a 'monster drop' that was introduced during the Ratboy's Nightmare Update. It is one of the many collectibles that are needed by the players in order to complete the entries of the Itempedia of the Nightmare. The Member's Keycard can be obtained through multiple means that include but are not limited to:
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Clown Buggy.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Crimson Ogre.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Flying Clown.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Gold Ogre.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the Mansion Ant.
- A possible serving from The Deli's waits.
In appearance, the Member's Keycard is a black keycard with white and yellow stripes on it, similar to the colors used on MANAGER SUPREME's attire and store. There's also a letter 'M' logo in the corner of the card with a red background and a yellow border around it.
The Member's Keycard can be used to unlock four different rooms. The first room that players can unlock permanently with or without the keycard is the MYSTERY STORE, a room that can be found after accessing a 'hidden' door in a small room outside of The Deli. After entering the doors, players can interact with MANAGER SUPREME to purchase a variety of goods to benefit from.
The Member's Keycard can also be used to unlock the three dark brownish-black colored doors in The Back Area, marked with a yellow stair symbol above it. Two of the three rooms will lead to random rooms and hallways, while the other room in The Back Area will direct the players where the Racing Clown can be found at. Players can interact with the NPC to compete in a race to get rewards.
- The Member's Keycard will not drop upon death.
- Unlike the Ancient Key, Mansion Key and the Theatre Key, the Member's Keycard can't be obtained from the Pig upon lost/sold.
- However, once the player accesses the MYSTERY STORE, they may discard the card and still be able to access the MYSTERY STORE.