The Meeting Place, simply known as Meeting Place, is a medium-sized zone that can be accessed by the players after entering the Yellow Door in The Mansion's second floor. Upon entering the room, players will find themselves in a small hallway of green wallpaper, decorated with random props and a white pit at the very center. An accessible door can be seen on the other side of the 'hallway'.
After the player entered the gloss-covered 'stone' door, the players will be taken to an obstacle course, requiring the players to find a Hidden Device in order to pass through a barrier of magical energies. The first hidden device can be found on the floor to the left. The second hidden device can be found on the ceiling, on the sides of the leftmost tile attached to the ceiling. The third hidden device can be found on the floor, on the sides of the rightmost tile, near the walls to the right.
After the players had passed through all of the obstacles, they can finally access the 'Changing Machine' room and the Red Door's room entrance. Players can see a Changing Machine (a collectible) displayed in the room if it was their first time being there. Players may interact with the Red Door to be teleported to another room in The Mansion, where they will have to fight numerous mobs that spawn in the small room, such as the Boomers and Corrupted Gold Knights.
Overall, the players can visit the area to farm the mobs that frequently appears in the rooms. They may also visit the area to teleport to different parts of the Frontier, such as the Thistle Lake in Great Pine Forest, depending on the houseplant they had interacted with in the obstacle hall.
- The first interactable houseplant will teleport the players to the cliffside of Topple Town; near Wonald Izzi Jackson's cliffside cart.
- The second interactable houseplant will teleport the players to a random spot in the Great Pine Forest.
- The third interactable houseplant will teleport the players to the top of a pine tree along the rims of The Pits, near the 'unmarked' regions of Petrified Grassland.
- The fourth interactable houseplant will teleport the players to Thistle Lake in Great Pine Forest.
- The Meeting Place is one of the few places where a cutscene occurs, the others being The Vault and the starting room of the Nightmare (outside of The Deli).
- While passing through the obstacle room in Meeting Place, the title 'The Plant Room' will appear depending on the player's position. This is due to the fact that The Plant Room is next to the Meeting Place's obstacle room, mixing the titles in the process.