- Alias: Matumada Ant, Red-Violet Ant, Volatile Ant, Lazer Ant
The Maroon Ant can be seen on the island of Matumada. They can be seen roaming around the open plains of Matumada or found on smaller isles located around or near Matumada. What makes the Maroon Ant stand out more than its relatives on the Frontier is the fact that it is capable of casting magic to attack its opponents.
There are three attacks that the Maroon Ant can perform:
- Bite - Bites the players.
- Maroon Blast - A dangerous special attack the Maroon Ant capable of casting on some occasions. Stands up on its limbs in order to blast maroon fire at the players.
- Pince - Pince the players with its pincers.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Maroon Ant. Any claims of "missing items" that the Maroon Ant could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Maroon Pincers
- 20% chance for 1-2 Red Ant Eyes
- 10% chance for 1-2 more
- 5% chance for another
- 4% chance for 3 Doll Eyes
- 4% chance for Magma Brain Chunks
- It was introduced in the Spring Update.