- Alias: Matumada Ant, Red-Violet Ant, Volatile Ant, Lazer Ant
The Maroon Ant can be seen on the island of Matumada. They can be seen roaming around the open plains of Matumada, found on smaller isles located around or near Matumada, and even on the leaves of the giant tree. What makes the Maroon Ant stand out more than its relatives on the Frontier is the fact that it is capable of casting magic to attack its opponents.
There are three attacks that the Maroon Ant can perform:
- Bite - Bites the players by pinching them with its pincers.
- Maroon Blast - The Maroon Ant stands on its rear legs to perform a devastating two-punch combo, followed by a short-ranged energy blast.
The drop rates of every collectible that can be acquired from the Maroon Ant. Any claims of "missing items" that the Maroon Ant could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Maroon Pincers
- 20% chance for 1-2 Red Ant Eyes
- 10% chance for 1-2 more
- 5% chance for another
- 4% chance for 3 Doll Eyes
- 4% chance for Magma Brain Chunks
- It was introduced in the Spring Update.