- Alias: Mandrake, Wild Mandrake, Uprooted Mandrake
The Mandrake is one of the many mobs introduced during the Ratboy's Nightmare Update. Similar to the neutral mobs of the Frontier, such as the Mushroom Head, the Mandrake will not attack unless they were uprooted and harmed by the players.
The Mandrakes can only be seen and killed once the players had uprooted a fully-grown Mandrake from their gardening plots in the Abandoned Orchard, Farm Fortress, The Town of Right and Wrong, and/or Topple Hill.
There are three known attacks that the Mandrake can perform:
- Overhead Swing - Swings its limbs over the player's head in order to attack the player.
- Slash - Slashes the player in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its limbs at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Mandrake. Any claims of "missing items" that the Mandrake could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Mandrake Roots
- 50% chance for another
- 25% chance for another
- 10% chance for 1-3 more
- 66% chance for Mandrake Head
- This is not to be confused with its NPC variant, the Mandrake.
- Although mistaken to be hostile, the Mandrake will wander off into space until provoked.