- Alias: Malevolent Doll, Otherworldly Doll, Nightmare Doll
The Malevolent Doll, also known as the Otherworldly Doll, resembles similar to that of a Doll and an Eyeball Alien, however, it was corrupted by the energies of the Otherworld Dimension. It makes its appearance on the 46th floor of the Otherworld Tower, They Live In The Same House, serving as one of the main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Malevolent Doll can perform:
- Head Bash - Bashes its head onto the ground in an attempt to hit the player.
- Spin - Spins around in an attempt to hit the player with its limbs.
- Swing - Swings its limbs at the players in front of itself.
It is recommended to use some sorts of jump-boosting and/or flight equipment that enables the players to use the "Head Baiter" method on the mob. This will give an advantage to those who are ranged-based and/or magic-based users. On the other hand, melee users should probably do their best to create a strategy beforehand and borrow some parts of the strategy mentioned previously.
- It was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
- The mob is often mistaken as a variation of the Eyeball Alien, however, it is supposedly a variation of the Doll.