- Alias: Maleficent Jester, Otherworldly Jester, Nightmare Jester
The Maleficent Jester, also known as the Otherworldly Jester, is a living mechanical jester corrupted by the energies of the Otherworld Dimension. It makes its appearance on the 46th floor of the Otherworld Tower, They Live In The Same House, serving as one of the main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Maleficent Jester can perform:
- Expanded Fist - Expands its fist in an attempt to smack the players in front of them.
- Tantrum - Throws a tantrum by collapsing onto the ground and moving wildly about in an attempt to hit the players in the process.
One of the main strategies while fighting against the Maleficent Jester is to stand on the head of the entity, usually with the assistance of a Mushroom Parasol and/or Wings. The players should also be cautious while standing on its head as it can sometimes throw a tantrum, throwing off the players off of its torso.
- It was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
- Its other nicknames, Otherworldly Jester and Nightmare Jester, were other alternatives that the developers were fine with.