- Alias: Magma Spitter, Magma Worm
The Magma Spitter is a hostile creature that is typically found in the Pit Depths, more specifically the Magma Depths where magma-based mobs lurk. It is described as a worm mainly comprised out of molten magma.
It can only be seen via summoned by the Magma Brain as the players fight against the boss in the Pit Depths. It is also possible to acquire Magma Brain Chunks from the mob on some occasions.
There is only one attack that the Magma Spitter can perform:
- Fireball - Shoots out a fireball at the player's current position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Magma Spitter. Any claims of "missing items" that the Magma Spitter could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 10% chance for Magma Brain Chunks
The Magma Spitter will despawn roughly 20 seconds after being summoned by the Magma Brain. If it is killed, it will not be summoned again until the 20 seconds have passed that it would have remained summoned.
The Magma Spitter will remain alive even after the Magma Brain's death until the summoning time is over. Due to the monster is frequently summoned during the fight with Magma Brain, the Magma Spitter rarely drops any loot.
Players should do their best in order to eliminate the Magma Spitters as they serve as distractions merely to hinder the player's focus away from the main obstacle, the Magma Brain.
- It is one of the few summoned entities that can be found in-game, alongside with Weeping Turret and Office Bot.
- It rarely drops any loot but when it does drops loot, it will drop Magma Brain Chunks upon death.
- They are exclusive to the areas of the Pit Depths, more specifically the Magma Depths.
- Being too close or too far away from the Magma Brain will cause it to not spawn the Magma Spitters.