- Alias: Magma Bat, Inferno Bat
The Magma Bat is a hostile bat comprised of molten magma and inferno flames that can be found in the Frontier. They are specifically found in the Pit Depths, more specifically the Magma Depths where other magma-like mobs are found at. They are typically seen hanging underneath the terrain ceilings of the magma depths.
There are two attacks that the Magma Bat can perform:
- Fireball - Shoots out a fireball at the player's current position.
- Wing Flaps - Flaps its wings and moves towards the player in an attempt to crush their head.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Magma Bat. Any claims of "missing items" that the Magma Bat could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Magma Brain Chunks
- 15% chance for another
- 70% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 7% chance for Ruby
- It was originally intended to be called the Inferno Bat, according to the developers.
- It is often compared to the Apple Bat and after the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the Dangerbat.
- The Magma Bat is one of the few magma-based mobs that cannot be found on the surfaces of the Frontier.