The Lost Stone Head is an interactable animate object that can be found above the player's head after completing the first riddle, proceeding to a room titled 'Inside'.
In appearance, the Lost Stone Head is simply a head made out of stone replicating the head of an Ogre, although the nose appears to be made out of red stones.
List of Dialogues
- "SALES FROM FRIDAY TO NOW AND FROM NOW TO THEN! HAHAHAHAHA!"
- "WELCOME HOME! WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME BY NEW HOMES NATION!"
- "YOU ARE A PREMIUM PASS MEMBER! YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!"
- "FREE -AUTOMATIC- WINDOW INTEREST -SERVICE-! AUTOMATICALLY DETECT WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING OUT A WINDOW WILL BENEFIT -YOU-! LET US DO THE WAITING!"
- "DO NOT MISS OUT! FREE -AUTOMATIC- WINDOW INTEREST -SERVICE-! AUTOMATICALLY DETECT WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING OUT A WINDOW WILL BENEFIT -YOU-! LET US DO THE WAITING!"
- It is possible that the Lost Stone Head have some sorts of affiliations with the second riddle.
- Its other counterparts are the Old Stone Head and the Wise Stone Head.
- The Lost Stone Head’s dialogue sound effect is one of the loudest and most irritating in Fantastic Frontier. Other NPCs on this list are the Old Stone Head, the Wise Stone Head, and No-Legs.