- Alias: Lighthouse Spitter, Beach Spitter, Beach Worm
The Lighthouse Spitter is a hostile creature that is typically found near beaches, such as The Long Coast and The Rolling Road. It is described as a worm with red and white colors, similar to the main colors of a lighthouse.
There is only one attack that the Lighthouse Spitter can perform:
- Projectile - Shoots out a projectile of beached blocks at the player's current position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Lighthouse Spitter. Any claims of "missing items" that the Lighthouse Spitter could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Beach Blocks
- 5% chance for another
- 25% chance for Water Gem
- 7% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 1% chance for Giant's Bone
- It is often compared to the Toyblock Spitter and the Magma Spitter.
- Before the Otherworld Update, it was quite common to find along the coastlines of The Long Coast, Coral Bay, and The Rolling Road. After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it is considered to be quite rare to find in the Frontier.
- During development, it was nicknamed as the Slime Worm (LH).