The Lesser Dungeon Candy is one of the many consumables that can be acquired in the Frontier. In appearance, the Lesser Dungeon Candy appears to be three candies that possess a lime-greenish hue, wrapped with blue wrappers of various tints and shades.
It can be consumed by players in order to restore 100 HP back to the players' health pool, although it is typically sold to selling vendors in exchange for 4,000 gold.
List of Sources
It cannot be purchased from any vendors in-game, although there are various methods of acquiring the Lesser Dungeon Candies, which can be seen below.
- Slaying an Ancient Iron Knight.
- Slaying a Forest Guardian.
- Slaying a Golden Spore Mole.
- Slaying a Golem.
- Slaying a Hammer Knight.
- Slaying an Ice Knight.
- Slaying an Inspector.
- Slaying an Ogre.
- Slaying an Otherworldly Knight.
- Slaying a Ratboy.
- Slaying a Red Ogre.
- Slaying a Whapper.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Racing Clown.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible reward from the Ratboy's Nightmare Dungeon.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
- A possible serving from The Deli's waits.
- The Lesser Dungeon Candy, alongside with the Greater Dungeon Candy, was introduced during the Otherworld Update.
- The Dungeon Candies replaced the Blue Tonic during the late stages of development of the Otherworld Update.