- Alias: Lava Munsk, Magma Munsk, Fire Munsk
The Lava Munsk is nearly identical to that of a 'normal' Munsk, except that it is a reskin to have the color schemes of lava and molten magma. It is also quite small in size, but its agility makes up for its short stature. It can be found in various locations of the Frontier, which can be found in the Infobox besides this sentence. However, it cannot be found in any of the 50 floors found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are three attacks the Lava Munsk can perform:
- Lava Spit - Spits on the player. Its spit is mainly made out of molten magma, as well as some flame particles.
- Stomp - Attempts to stomp on the players with its limbs, while making a small leap towards the player's current position. After using this attack , the Lava Munsk will go forward senselessly for aproximately 2-3 seconds
- Stretched Bite - Extends its neck to hover above the player's head in an attempt to bite the player's head off.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is one of the few mobs that cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon, the others being the Otherworldly Knight and the Blueman's Chieftain.
- It was dubbed as the Lava Munsk instead of a Magma Munsk since magma can only be found underground while lava is simply magma that spews out of the ground.
- Some parts of the community suggested to call this the Ruby Munsk or the Crystal Munsk, however, they are not necessarily fitting names for these particular creatures as they do not have any resemblances to the ruby gemstone or being comprised of crystals (appearance-wise).