- Alias: Lava Munsk, Magma Munsk, Fire Munsk
The Lava Munsk is nearly identical to that of a 'normal' Munsk, except that it is a reskin to have the color schemes of lava and molten magma. It is also quite small in size, but its agility makes up for its short stature. It can be found in various locations of the Frontier, which can be found in the Infobox besides this sentence. However, it cannot be found in any of the 50 floors found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are two attacks the Lava Munsk can perform:
- Lava Bite - Extends its neck to hover above the player's head, spitting molten magma and biting the player's head at the same time. The magma spit deals large damage in a small area, while the bite damages on contact.
- Stomp - Attempts to stomp on the players with its limbs while making a small leap towards the player's current position. Each limb deals damage individually, meaning the player can be hit twice. After using this attack, the Lava Munsk will go forward senselessly for approximately 2-3 seconds.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Lava Munsk. Any claims of "missing items" that the Lava Munsk could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Fallbird Feather
- 100% chance for Munsk Chompers
- 20% chance for 1 more
- 15% chance for 1 more
- 85% chance for Ruby
- 10% chance for 2 more
- 7% chance for 1 more
- 5% chance for 1 more
- 25% chance for 3 Sun Flower
- 5% chance for Frontier Stone
- 5% chance for 2 Spinner Rattle
Attempting to engage the Lava Munsk up close is an extremely dangerous task, but it is easy to avoid a direct confrontation by simply getting it caught on an obstacle and attacking with any non-melee weapon. Using the 'Head Baiter' method is effective with this mob as well.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is one of the few mobs that cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon, the others being the Otherworldly Knight and the Blueman's Chieftain.
- It was dubbed as the Lava Munsk instead of a Magma Munsk since magma can only be found underground while lava is simply magma that spews out of the ground.
- Some parts of the community suggested to call this the Ruby Munsk or the Crystal Munsk, however, they are not necessarily fitting names for these particular creatures as they do not have any resemblances to the ruby gemstone or being comprised of crystals (appearance-wise).
- Stepping on a Lava Munsk's tail make it so it can't move neither attack any player, turning it into an easy victim.