The Lagoonneck Fish is one of the many fishes that can be acquired in the Frontier. The Lagoonneck Fish can be found and acquired from the Forgotten Lake, a lake that can be found between the borders of The Forgotten Lands and Frigid Waste (PvP).
Other viable methods of acquiring the Lagoonneck Fish include the following:
- A possible 'uncommon' drop from the Croc Man.
- A possible gift from the Interdimensional Traveler.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
The Lagoonneck Fish is a long-necked fish with green scales, fins, and tail. Its long neck can go back into the body or be extended while the fish searches for food. Other than that, not much can be said about its overall looks.
The Lagoonneck Fish cannot be used in any shapes or forms, however, it can be consumed by the players in order to restore 40 HP back to their health pools. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 5,000 gold.
- It is one of the few fishes that can be gifted from the Interdimensional Traveler.
- It is possibly based on the Loch Ness Monster.