- Alias: Kingsguard
The Kingsguard, in appearance, is nearly identical to that of an Otherworldly Knight, except it possesses a red color scheme rather than a bluish-purple color scheme. It makes an appearance on the 44th floor of the Otherworld Tower, The Kingsguard, serving as the main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are five attacks the Kingsguard can perform:
- Slash - Attempts to slash the player with its greatsword.
- Slice - If the player(s) were to be close to its body, it will begin to wield its sword with both hands at both ends, before attempting to slice the players in half.
- Stabs - Stabs the ground to the right and left in quick succession.
- Sweep - Sweeps the ground with its greatsword in front of itself.
- Vertical Cut - Wields its greatsword vertically in a single direction and land its hit in front of itself.
Players are simply advised to dodge their attacks either by dodging their attacks by moving to the left or to the right depending on their position(s). Flight and/or jump-boosting equipment are of great importance, as well as the Mushroom Parasol, a commonly used tool among the community of Fantastic Frontier.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is often compared to the Otherworldly Knight.
- It contrasts greatly with the Queensguard, although this cannot be confirmed.