The Keemal Feather is one of the many feathers that can be obtained in the Frontier. They are naturally obtained from the Keemals, a rare bird species that can be distinguished from the rest of the other birds based on the fact that it possesses the iconic colors of Fantastic Frontier: red, blue, and yellow.
They are commonly reported to be seen resting on rocks and trees in A Frontier of Dragons. They may also appear in places such as Blackrock Mountain, Frigid Waste (PvP), and The Maze Wood where they are also reported to be found at.
Besides being plucked from a Keemal, other viable methods of acquiring the Keemal Feather include the following:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Frog Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
As its name implies, the Keemal Feather is a red-and-blue feather with yellow spots on the upper parts of the vane. Two pink lines can be seen beside the calamus at the very center. Other than that, not much can be said about its appearance.
It is possible for players to exchange Keemal Feathers for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Besides that, the Keemal Feather can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 100,000 gold.
- It is one of the most sought-after feathers that players seek.