- Alias: Jester, Mechanical Jester
The Jester is a hostile mechanical humanoid-like figure that takes on the appearance of a jester. It only spawns at nighttime and is typically common in the areas of Abandoned Orchard and the Petrified Grassland, but can also appear in other areas of the Frontier.
There are three attacks that the Jester can perform:
- Expanded Fist - Expands its fist in an attempt to smack the players in front of them.
- Haywire - Releases electrical charges out of its body in an attempt to electrocute the players.
- Tantrum - Throws a tantrum by collapsing onto the ground and moving wildly about in an attempt to hit the players in the process.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Jester. Any claims of "missing items" that the Jester could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Jester Mechanism
- 35% chance for another
- 4% chance for Hardened Bronze Platebody
- 4% chance for Hardened Bronze Platelegs
- 1% chance for Hardened Bronze Helmet
- It has a variant that can be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It is possible to acquire armor pieces of the Hardened Bronze set from the Jester.
- Its third attack, the Tantrum, looks like they are having a seizure.