- Alias: Inspector
The Inspector is a hostile humanoid figure that shares very similar appearances with Wonald Izzi Jackson, a vendor that can be found in the Frontier. It is usually seen wandering about in the open fields, such as The Forgotten Lands and Blackrock Mountain where it is frequently reported to be found at.
The main difference between the Inspector and Wonald Izzi Jackson is that the Inspector's attire is dark and sinister compared to the vibrant and colorful attire worn by Wonald Izzi. The Inspector may also be confused with another nearly identical humanoid creature known as Wonald Izzi, a mini-boss found on Floor 48 of the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Inspector can perform:
- Lingering Smash - Smashes its hammer onto the ground while also charging towards the players. If the players touched the hammer in the process of the lingering effect of its smash, they will be injured in small portions continuously if they were unable to avoid it.
- Smash - Wields its hammer and directed at the ground in front of itself, in an attempt to smash the player's head and body.
- Whirl - The Inspector will begin to spin around in a circular motion, as well as swinging its hammer in the process.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Inspector. Any claims of "missing items" that the Inspector could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Inspector's Hat
- 100% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 25% chance for 1-3 additional Rich Man's Delights
- 25% chance for 5-10 Lesser Dungeon Candies
- 10% chance for Jade Assassin's Mask
- 1% chance for Jade Superhammer
- The hammer it wields cannot be dropped or acquired by the players.
- The ambient theme played in the presence of the Inspector is titled "Funkyboard 1" and/or "Funkyboard 2", audios originating from the Rayman game series.
- He often will glitch and be flung across the map when he uses his smash attack.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is often compared and/or confused with Wonald Izzi Jackson, Wonald Izzi, and/or Dr. Seuss (also known as Mystery Man).
- Its hat is known as the Inspector's Hat, a hat originally intended to be added during the release of Fantastic Frontier but was later introduced with the Inspector during the Otherworld Update.
- The music the Inspector plays can also be heard inside of Floors 09, 23, and 48 of the Otherworld Tower. These are the three "Izziworld" floors.