- Alias: Industry Giant, Industrial Abomination, Industrial Atrocity, Nightmare Giant
The Industry Giant is a large, horrific atrocity that can be seen in the Nightmare. They are commonly seen in The Road and the End of the Road, although they may appear in places such as the Pitfall, The Old Mansion, and The Supermarket.
The Industry Giant is described to be a large giant apparition-like humanoid with a deformed head lacking eyes, ears, or a nose. However, its teeth are visible protruding from its mouth. Its arms are skinnier than the rest of its body and its hands are made of broken pillar heads. It also possesses large, deformed shoulders with several nightmarish tendrils erupting from its shoulders, a deformed torso that extends outwards from its body, and dysfunctional legs that forces the apparition-like humanoid to levitate.
There are five attacks that the Industry Giant can perform:
- Nightmare Beam - Shoots out five beams of nightmarish energies at the players, similar to the ranged attack of the Genie mobs in the Frontier.
- Pulverize - Attempts to pulverize the players by thrusting their limbs downward.
- Punch - Thrusts its limbs in an attempt to punch the player.
- Swing - Attempts to take a powerful swing at the player.
- Swipes - Attempts to swipe its limbs at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Industry Giant. Any claims of "missing items" that the Industry Giant could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Horror Conduit
- 15% chance for Golden Ticketfish
- 5% chance for another
- 5% chance for Nightmare Staff
- 5% chance for 1-3 Odd Yellow Shrimps
- 5% chance for 1-5 Odd Blue Shrimps
- 5% chance for 1-6 Odd Green Shrimps
- 2% chance for Guttermouth Key
- 2% chance for Theatre Key
- 1% chance for 1-2 Mandrake Seeds
- 0.9% chance for Noble Blue Seed
- 0.2% chance for Clever Cube
A popular strategy to kill the Industry Giant efficiently with ease is by standing on top of the head using the "Head Baiter" technique. From there, players can inflict damage onto the head, back, or shoulder of the giant with their weapons. Another strategy to kill the Industry Giant is by utilizing terrain and objects to attack the apparition from above.
- Unlike the giants of the Frontier and the Nightmare, the Industry Giant has a short attack range and cannot move across elevated terrain easily, allowing it to be taken down using short-ranged weapons without the worry of retaliation.
- It was introduced in the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.
- It is one of several mobs that can be found in the Pitfall scenario.