- Alias: Ice Knight, Frost Knight, Ice Golem
The Ice Knights are hostile apparitions that are exclusive to the lands of the Frigid Waste (PvP). They are described as apparitions taking on the appearance of a knight covered in ice. Its limbs are made up of two ice hammers and its head radiates a light blue aura.
There are two attacks that the Ice Knight can perform:
- Dual Smash - Smashes the ground from both in front and behind itself.
- Smash - Uses its limbs in an attempt to smash the players in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Ice Knight. Any claims of "missing items" that the Ice Knight could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ice Shards
- 100% chance for 2 Snowball Mushrooms
- 5% chance for 10 Lesser Dungeon Candies
- 2% chance for Moneybird Feather
- It is often compared to the Hammer Knights.
- It is possible to acquire a Traveler Plant from the Ice Knight as a rare drop.
- It is usually sought after for being able to drop up to 5 Moneybird Feathers, a feather of great value.
- The players are unable to acquire the weapon it wields and uses.
- As it smashes its hammer onto the ground, it creates a ripple effect where waves of cold, harsh gusts can brush off onto the players.