The Hungry Flower is one of the many harvestables that can be found in the Frontier. It can be found by itself, although it is possible for them to appear in small blooms. The Hungry Flower is exclusively found in the regions of A Frontier of Dragons and The Maze Wood, specifically the area closest to its neighboring zone, A Frontier of Dragons.
Other viable methods of acquiring Hungry Flower include the following:
- A possible drop from the Golem Baron.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
The Hungry Flower is a flower with leaves branching around itself as if it were a moss. Each leaf is shaped like a cube, enveloping the three main floras around the center of the plant. The main floras itself possesses the main colors of the Frontier; red, blue, and yellow.
Currently, the Hungry Flower cannot be used in any shapes or forms in the game, Fantastic Frontier. It is simply sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 2,100 gold.
- The three colors visible on the flower represent the three main colors of the frontier, respectively signifying the three damage types/classes.