SummaryHoodlum Falls is a medium-sized area that can be found in the Frontier. The lands are described to be similar to a falls, more specifically, a cascade. Hoodlum Falls borders four land-based zones that include but not limited to:
There are two landmarks of importance that players can see in this particular area:
- Arnold Slime's Watermill - The watermill (building) that can be found in the middle of the intersecting streams. Players can enter the building to visit and interact with Arnold Slime, an NPC that is found on the third floor of the building.
- Rubble Riverstreams - The 'ending point' of the rivers and streams coming from Rubble Spring that cuts through the zone in two directions. The streams simply flow into the waters of The Far Coast.
Overall, Hoodlum Falls is typically visited by those who are participating in the chain of questlines during Arnold Slime Quest or those who are simply searching out for other items and entities that could be found in the area, such as the Interdimensional Traveler and the Otherworld Present.
- The Bandits are naturally seen in Hoodlum Falls as it serves as an 'outpost'.
- Players could visit this particular area in order to begin the chain of quests known as the Arnold Slime Quest. Players are expected to interact with Arnold Slime in the watermill.
- It is one of the few map areas where any variants of the Balloon Mushrooms (Yellow / Purple) flourish in.