- Alias: Hammer Knight
The Hammer Knights are hostile apparitions that are commonly found in all parts of the Great Pine Forest but can also be found in other areas of the Frontier. They are described as apparitions taking on the appearance of a knight. Its limbs are made up of two steel hammers and its head radiates an orange aura.
It also makes an appearance on the 18th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Hammer Foes, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are two attacks that the Hammer Knight can perform:
- Dual Smash - Smashes the ground from both in front and behind itself.
- Smash - Uses its limbs in an attempt to smash the players in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Hammer Knight. Any claims of "missing items" that the Hammer Knight could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Hammer Scraps
- 45% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 2% chance for Big Orange Eyes
- 1% chance for Hammer Knight's Hammer
- 1% chance for another
- 18% chance for Asparagus Slug
- It is often compared to the Ice Knight.
- it can drop the Asparagus Slug upon killing it, whether or not it was slain in the Frontier or in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It is possible to acquire Big Orange Eyes from the Hammer Knight.
- It is possible to acquire the Hammer Knight's Hammer as a rare drop.