SummaryGreenhorn Grove is a medium-sized area that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, Greenhorn Grove is a woodland where trees grow close together, without having a lot of bushes and other plants found on the ground below. Greenhorn Grove borders several areas that include but not limited to:
There are three landmarks that players can visit while they are exploring the zone:
- Collectus' Pillar - The tall pillar of terrain that can be found near the mining area. Players can either access it via jumping into Collectus' Hole at Rubble Spring or by climbing the pillar of terrain with the usage of flight and/or jump-boosting equipment.
- Greenhorn Grove's Cavern - A cavern that can be found along the cliff edges bordering the lands of Rubble Spring. It is a small hub that hosts a mining area and a natural habitat of the Glow Mushrooms. Players can encounter the Little Ant on occasions.
- Mining Area - The mining area that can be found near the sign-post near the intersection. Players can visit this area to mine a variety of ores for gold.
- Greenhorn Grove could be defined as 'inexperienced grove', referencing the map area being one of the first places that an inexperienced player would explore in.
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the reference was killed after a bunch of dangerous mobs were introduced to the grove.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.