- Alias: Green Pirate
The Green Pirate is nearly identical to that of the Pirates of the Frontier, except that it wears a green attire and wields a golden scimitar. It makes its appearance on the 26th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Criminal Alliance, serving as main obstacles on the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
The Green Pirate also makes an appearance on the island of Matumada, an island introduced in the Spring Update. However, the Green Pirate on the island differentiates from the Green Pirate in the Otherworld Tower dungeon is due to the fact that it possesses a pirate hook. In addition, the Green Pirate (island variation) can drop various loots whereas the one in the Otherworld Tower dungeon cannot drop anything upon its death.
There are three attacks the Green Pirate can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player and then quickly jumps towards them in an attempt to hit the player with their scimitar in the process.
- Slash - Attempts to slash the player in a vertical manner.
- Swing - Swings its scimitar at the players.
The players simply just have to dodge its attacks. Jump-boosting and/or flight equipment will benefit the players. Mushroom Parasol can also be used to assist the players and weapons that can clear out multiple enemies also come in handy while fighting against this particular mob.
- The Otherworld Tower variation is introduced in the Otherworld Update while the island variation was introduced in the Spring Update.
- It is remarkably tankier than the other three variants of the Pirates.