- Alias: Green Pirate
The Green Pirate is identical to that of the Pirates of the Frontier, except that it wears a green attire and wields a golden scimitar. It makes its appearance on the 26th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Criminal Alliance, serving as main obstacles on the floor as the players progress through the dungeon.
The Green Pirate also makes an appearance on the island of Matumada, an island introduced in the Spring Update, as well as Upper Island, an extension area of Matumada. However, the Green Pirate on the island differentiates from the Green Pirate in the Otherworld Tower dungeon is due to the fact that it is much stronger, with a marginally larger health pool. In addition, the Green Pirate (island variation) can drop various loots whereas the one in the Otherworld Tower dungeon cannot drop anything upon its death.
There are three attacks the Green Pirate can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player and then quickly jumps towards them in an attempt to hit the player with their scimitar in the process.
- Slash - Performs an underhand swing to deal additional damage against the player.
- Strike - A quick slice, stab, or punch is performed against the player.
Keep in mind that the Green Pirate found in Matumada deals an additional 400 damage with their attacks, making them more dangerous there.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Green Pirate. Any claims of "missing items" that the Green PIrate could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Treasure Rags
- 20% chance for another
- 90% chance for 10 Candy Crumbs
- 50% chance for 10 more
- 10% chance for 100 more
- 25% chance for Vigilant Idol
- 5% chance for another
- 11% chance for Ugly Unrefined Stuffing
- 5% chance for Lonely Fish
- 0.8% chance for Pirate Hook
- 0.2% chance for Esteemed Heirloom
The players simply just have to dodge its attacks. Jump-boosting and/or flight equipment will benefit the players. Mushroom Parasol can also be used to assist the players and weapons that can clear out multiple enemies also come in handy while fighting against this particular mob.
- In the Otherworld Update, the Green Pirate did not originally have a pirate hook on one of its hands. Since the Spring Update, the Green Pirate was given a new appearance and is now seen with a pirate hook.