- Alias: Green Ghost, Green Floating Head
The Green Ghost is a hostile spiritual entity that can be found in various locations of the Frontier, although it is quite rare to find one. Its most popular spots can be found in The Rolling Road or at Topple Hill.
The most common sightings of the Green Ghost are the following but not limited to:
- Wandering about in Topple Hill
- The southwestern end of The Rolling Road
- The stone pillar in The Deep Forest
- Near Martin the Carp's cottage in Rubble Spring
- The open areas of Twinkling Meadow
The mob will not despawn during the daytime, making it slightly easier for players to kill the Green Ghost. It shares similar spawn mechanics to that of Rat Boy and can seemingly spawn anywhere in the player's current position.
There are four attacks that the Green Ghost can perform:
- Close Combat - If the player were to be close to it, the Green Ghost will dive towards the players in an attempt to hit them with their body via thrusting.
- Circulating Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Leftmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a left turn as it returns to its last position.
- Rightmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a right turn as it returns to its last position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Green Ghost. Any claims of "missing items" that the Green Ghost could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Frontier Stone
- 15% chance for 1-14 Glow Mushrooms
- 0.5% chance for Pettyganger's Parade Mask
- 0.5% chance for Pettyganger's Parade Suit Legwarmers
- 0.5% chance for Pettyganger's Parade Suit Top
- It is considered to be one of the rarest mobs to find in the Frontier. Other examples include the Purple Ogre, Blueman Chieftain, and Ratboy.
- It was reported to be seen in The Rolling Road. Since then, it became an iconic and popular mob to seek.
- Unlike other ghosts, it cannot despawn or disappear during the daytime, making it slightly easier for players to find it.
- It emits particles very similar to the Collector's Cap, except they are green colored and conform to the size of the mob.