The Greater Dungeon Candy is one of the many consumables that can be acquired in the Frontier. In appearance, the Greater Dungeon Candy appears to be three candies that possess a lime-greenish hue, wrapped with yellow wrappers of various tints and shades.
It can be consumed by players in order to restore 500 HP back to the players' health pool, although it is typically sold to selling vendors in exchange for 10,000 gold.
List of Sources
It cannot be purchased from any vendors in-game, although there are various methods of acquiring the Greater Dungeon Candies, which can be seen below.
- Slaying a Golden Spore Mole.
- Slaying a Golem.
- Slaying the Magma Brain.
- Slaying an Otherworldly Knight.
- Slaying a Whapper.
- Slaying a Yellowman.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Racing Clown.
- A possible reward from the Ratboy's Nightmare Dungeon.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible serving from The Deli's waits.