The Grass Rapier is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Reus the Smith in Topple Town at a price of 300,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Grass Rapier include but are not limited to:
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
It is described as an elegant rapier crafted with a blade of grass. Its hilt and guards appear to be made out of iron, which secures the sharp blade of grass. Other than that, the Grass Rapier shares nearly identical resemblances to other rapiers in-game.
When equipped, the Grass Rapier will consume around 1-2 stamina points per poke. It has no special abilities whatsoever, and its swiftness is the only characteristic that could benefit the players.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- During the Balance Update [v1.31], the Grass Rapier's base damage was increased from 167 to 208 points.