- Alias: Golem, Stone Golem
The Golem is a hostile stone-elemental giant that can be found in certain areas of the Frontier. They are typically common in the Pit Depths, the lower half of the Pits, but also makes an appearance on the coastlines of The Long Coast.
There are three attacks that the Golem can perform:
- Smash - Clasps its hand together in order to crush the players with its fists.
- Stomp - Stomps on the players if they are near or under its body.
- Swing - Swings its limbs in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Golem. Any claims of "missing items" that the Golem could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Golem Core
- 1% chance for another
- 100% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 5% chance for an additional 10
- 90% chance for Gull Feather
- 4% chance for up to 3 Greater Dungeon Candies
- It is technically considered to be the various Giants that can be found in the Frontier, alongside with the Blackrock Giant, Pine Giant, and Coral Giant.
- It is considered to be one of the least rewarding mobs to kill as their drops are not the most appealing.
- People usually seek for the Dungeon Candies that it drops.