- Alias: Golden Ogre, Yellow Ogre
The Gold Ogre is a hostile ogre that can be found in The Nightmare's zones. They are often found in places such as the Meeting Place (the red room), The Supermarket, and The Theatre. Unlike the Ogres of the Frontier, the Gold Ogre appears to be coated entirely in gold substances and wields of what appears to be a sign with a staircase symbol. Yellow sparkles are produced from its body.
There are three known attacks that the Gold Ogre can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head.
- Radiating Blast - Slams its weapon onto the ground, creating a large blast that hits any nearby players caught within its radius.
- Swing - Swings its weapon at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Gold Ogre. Any claims of "missing items" that the Gold Ogre could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Yellow Balloon Mushroom
- 40% chance for Gold Ogre Mushroom Batch
- 11% chance for another
- 5% chance for another
- 25% chance for Poison Ogre Mushroom Batch
- 10% chance for another
- 5% chance for 2 more
- 9% chance for Member's Keycard
- 5% chance for Crimson Ogre Mushroom Batch
- 1% chance for another
If possible, players should attempt to lure the Gold Ogre into props, objects, and/or barricades that prevent them from progressing towards the players. From there, they may kill it with ranged and/or magic weapons from afar.
If that's not possible, players are advised to simply stay away from the Gold Ogre as far as possible. If the players are in a room, the players should use anything in the room to their advantage. For instance, luring the Gold Ogre into a wooden wall panel.
- The Gold Ogre is weaker than the Crimson Ogre.
- The developer's name for this mob is "YellowOgre", acting as a placeholder name.