The Gnome Rocket Launcher is a weapon that can be obtained from the Entrepreneurial Gnome for 50,000,000 gold. As soon as the players purchase the Gnome Rocket Launcher for the first time, 100 free Gnome Rockets will come along with it. The Gnome Rocket Launcher can only take Gnome Rocket as its only ammunition.
In appearance, the Gnome Rocket Launcher appears to be made of various metals and materials used to engineer the rocket launcher. A Gnome Rocket can be seen in the decal's appearance, as well as a scope-like ornamentation seen on the left side of the rocket launcher.
The Gnome Rocket Launcher is capable of dealing 720 damage points, easily killing most mobs in the Frontier and efficiently eliminating a lot of time while killing stronger and tanky mobs, such as the Red Croc Man or the Kingrat. For every rocket that is launched, it will consume 2 stamina points before another rocket can be launched at the opponents.
One special characteristic of the Gnome Rocket Launcher is that if the player aims at their feet and direct the Gnome Rocket towards their feet, they can perform a rocket jump which will propel the players into the air. This can greatly benefit the players if they have a Mushroom Parasol and/or a Minion if they are in danger.
- Since the DPS of the weapon is one of the highest out of most weapons in-game, the players can use any armor sets and will still have a very modest damage output.
- This is the only weapon in the game that cannot receive any damage boosts.
- This weapon is affected by ammo return, making the Front Bullet Pack incredibly powerful when used with the rocket.
- The Gnome Rocket Launcher can be used to launch continuous rockets in rapid succession, similar to the rapid fire-rate of a Frontier Stargun and/or the Gunfists.
- If paired with the Drillbit Set and the Front Bullet Pack, a player would be able to fire an infinite amount of rockets without spending a single one, allowing for cost efficiency.
- It is recommended by most players to use gnome rocket launcher with another weapon due to the fact that it triggers rocket jump in close range and because of the costs of the rockets.