The Gift Fruit is the end-product of the Gift Tree, a crop that can be grown and cultivated by the players while performing gardening-related activities in the Frontier. A Gift Fruit can be thrown at the players by the Flying Clown on very rare occasions, which will open on impact. This will drop a random reward that players can collect, but are usually worth little to no value when sold to a selling vendor.
In appearance, the Gift Fruit resembles similar to that of a large apple, however, the fruit closely resembles a festive present with its bright patterns. It is mostly light-green with its red and blue 'wrappers' securing the fruit and the materials inside of it.
The Gift Fruit can be opened by the players, which will reward players one of the many possible items that include the following:
- Blue Bean
- Coal Ore
- Copper Ore
- Extinction Bank
- Green Bean
- Red Bean
- Straw Trinket
- Tin Ore
- Trash Friend
information regarding its drop rates/probability chances can be found below:
- 1.17% chance for Blue Bean (4/339)
- 17.69% chance for Coal Ore (60/339)
- 17.69% chance for Copper Ore (60/339)
- 0.29% chance for Extinction Bank (1/339)
- 1.17% chance for Green Bean (4/339)
- 14.74% chance for Litter (50/339)
- 1.47% chance for Minion (5/339)
- 5.89% chance for Red Bean (20/339)
- 7.37% chance for Straw Trinket (25/339)
- 17.69% chance for Tin Ore (60/339)
- 14.74% chance for Trash Friend (50/339)
- It functions similar to that of the Otherworld Present and the Red Bean.
- There's a 0.43% chance of the players getting a Gift Fruit from The Deli's black bottle tier rewards.
- Many players advised others to simply sell the Gift Fruit in exchange for 700,000 gold, rather than opening it and getting a 'trash reward' from the Gift Fruit on most occasions.