The Gift Fruit is the end-product of the Gift Tree, a crop that can be grown and cultivated by the players while performing gardening-related activities in the Frontier. Other methods of acquiring the fruit includes:
- A possible reward from the Racing Clown.
- A possible drop from Path Gamblers.
- A possible reward from the Deli.
- A reward from Flying Clown's Suprise Gift attack
In appearance, the Gift Fruit resembles similar to that of a large apple, however, the fruit closely resembles a festive present with its bright patterns. It is mostly light-green with its red and blue 'wrappers' securing the fruit and the materials inside of it.
The Gift Fruit can be opened by the players, which will reward players one of the many possible items that include the following:
- 17.69% chance for Coal Ore (60/339)
- 17.69% chance for Copper Ore (60/339)
- 17.69% chance for Tin Ore (60/339)
- 14.74% chance for Litter (50/339)
- 14.74% chance for Trash Friend (50/339)
- 7.37% chance for Straw Trinket (25/339)
- 5.89% chance for Red Bean (20/339)
- 1.47% chance for Minion (5/339)
- 1.17% chance for Green Bean (4/339)
- 1.17% chance for Blue Bean (4/339)
- 0.29% chance for Extinction Bank (1/339)