Giant Ratboy (also referred to as The Ratboy by some NPCs) is a huge rat humanoid-like figure that can be seen lying down on the ground of Topple Hill. Upon interacting with the NPC, the players will be taken to The Nightmare, a dangerous 'realm' housing unfamiliar things foreign to the Frontier's world.
In order to interact with the NPC, the players must talk to the nose. From there, they will be teleported to Ratboy's nightmare.
List of Dialogues
- "No. . . just a bit longer . . ."
- "Please . . . . ."
- "You . . . Please . . ."
- "This. . ."
- "Why. . .?"
- "Special. . . special . . ."
- "Here. . . . . ."
- ". . . Step.. . in. . . . . . ."
- Giant Ratboy is essentially a bigger version of Ratboy.
- Similar to Topple Town, both of these things had tales claiming they had fallen from the skies.
- Giant Ratboy could be seen in one of the teasers before the initial release of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.