The Giant's Corn is one of the many consumables that can be acquired in the world of Fantastic Frontier. In appearance, the Giant's Corn is composed of two corncobs stacked on top of each other, surrounded by plant foliage that wraps around its body.
Upon consumption, the Giant's Corn will restore 100 HP back to the players' health pool. If the player decides to sell the Giant's Corn, they will receive 800 gold upon selling it to a selling vendor.
Players can also trade in the Giant's Corn to the Gargoyle while making a deal with the NPC, which is collectively known as the Gargoyle's Deals. However, this can only be traded in if and only the deal is available throughout the servers, as one deal can only appear each real-life day.
List of Sources
It can be purchased from Fronand Frobeet'zo in Farm Fortress at a price of 2,000 gold, or from Stick, an NPC that sells the item at various prices on a daily, in-game basis. Other viable methods of acquiring the Giant's Corn include but are not limited to:
- Killing a Blue Lantern.
- Killing an Eyeball Alien.
- Killing Eyeball Pete.
- Killing a Red Lantern.
- Killing a Spore Mole.
- A possible gift from the Interdimensional Traveler.
- A possible serving served from The Deli's waits.
List of Prices
The list of prices specifically pertains to the varying prices Stick attempts to sell to the players.
List of known prices within the range of 1,001 to 2,000 gold include the following:
List of known prices within the range of 2,001 to 3,000 gold include the following:
- Players will often use the Giant's Corns to their advantage while progressing through the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Giant's Corn is one of the many "gifts" gifted by the Interdimensional Traveler that players do not wish to get.
- The Giant's Corn is one of the few pre-existing crops that can be grown and cultivated by the players after the introduction of the Gardening feature in the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.